After increasingly high demand, Norton Clipper’s coveted range has broken new ground with movement into four new application sectors:
- Wood and composites: Built for power, precision and durability, these tools encompass solutions for hard and soft wood, wooden panels, OSB, MDF, and HDF.
- Multi-materials: These blades are designed to cut construction timbers, pallets, nails and non-ferrous metals, without damage to the blade itself.
- Veneer and laminates: Whether cutting melamine faced boards, plywood, laminated panels or sheets of HPL, this range has a professional blade to suit.
- Aluminium: This is Norton Clipper’s specialist range of blades, suited to cutting aluminium, brass, and copper.
Renowned as the cutting product of choice in the construction and building industries, products in the Norton Clipper range are known for their durability, quality and expert finish – and these new additions are no exception.
Designed with the professional, the hobbyist and the DIYer in mind, the new blades are suitable for all types of cutting machinery. Within each application sector, users can find a variety of different Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) circular saw blades, hole saws, jigsaw blades, reciprocating saw blades and planer blades to suit a wide variety of processing requirements.
The optimised gullet shape on the circular saw blades ensures a reduction in blade vibration to offer a more precise cut every time, whilst the reduction in noise and heat build-up on the steel centre increases safety for users.
To help contractors quickly and easily choose the correct tool for their project, the packaging in the new range is colour coded in order to help identify which materials it can be used for, as follows:
- Light blue: Wood and composites
- Purple: Multi-materials
- Yellow: Veneer and laminates
- Dark grey: Aluminium
Adrian Hough, country manager at Saint-Gobain Abrasives commented: “We are very excited to be entering into these new sectors and applications. This is a progression which was very much driven by customer demand, and one which will continue the legacy of high quality and durability attached to the Norton Clipper brand.
“We are confident that both professionals and DIYers alike will be thrilled with these new blades, which prioritise user safety and deliver excellent results, time after time.”