Roof window company Dakea’s latest Trade Matters factsheet is currently available to download on its website.
Dakea says it is dedicated to giving merchants and installers all the information they need to make their business a success and with this in mind, the company runs a monthly Trade Matters campaign, offering installers and homebuilders expert advice.
Dakea’s latest Trade Matters downloadable factsheet is a compilation of top tips for professionals from Paul Edwards, Dakea roof window’s area sales manager. Paul has 25 years’ experience of working in the roof window and skylight industry and is an expert in providing sales, technical and customer support.
Dakea’s free guide aims to give installers all the information they need to ensure both a smooth installation and a happy client.
The Trade Matters downloadable guide covers:
• A checklist of the tools installers need for a smooth installation
• How to ensure you pick the right roof window for your customer and project
• Avoiding condensation, overheating and leakage on your window
• Planning the installation properly
• The final checks you should undertake to check the installation is correct
Download Dakea’a Trade Matters top installation tips guide here at: https://dakea.co.uk/trade-matters/